Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin
[For 2] 4-Course Michelin "Summer Lunch" Journey at Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin
You can specify the quantity at checkout.
A modern Thai tasting menu for two at the Michelin star-studded Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin, Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok's signature restaurant.
Make fine dining fun again with this intimate lunch experience for two, brought to you by ZipWorld in collaboration with one of Bangkok's top restaurants.
Thai with a Twist
- Complimentary Signature Beverage
- Snack & Street Food
- Tom Yum with Cilantro Waffles & Relish Based on Dried Codfish with Lime Leaf Marinade
- Fluffy Smoked Salmon with Mango Salad
- Beef Short Ribs Massaman with Sunchokes
- Pineapple Tartar with Coconut, Turmeric, Thai Herbs & Rum Snow
About Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin
After finding resounding success with Kiin Kiin, a Thai fine-dining restaurant in Copenhagen, world-famous chef Henrik Yde-Andersen decided to open Sra Bua in Bangkok, Thailand.
Discover what sets Sra Bua apart with chef Henrik’s modern reinterpretation of Thai cuisine!
Four courses of innovative Thai flavours from the Michelin-starred Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin.